Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Faith

The Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI on his Holiness based his first two encyclical letters on the two Theological virtues. On his first encyclical letter he emphasized the importance of love and for this year the importance of hope, for next encyclical letter I'll pray that he will be giving the importance of Faith in one's life.

A couple of days ago the former Salesian seminarians of Don Bosco spent their Holy Week at Don Bosco Seminary, Canlubang for the reason that traditionally as they have said they were coming and visiting this place in order to reflect, pray, and remember the experiences that they had while they were still here.

My beloved Kuya Migoy, Ryan Benedict, Marnel, and Kuya Aduane were the particular person whom I would like to emphasized on this reflection, for the reason that these persons showed me what is to hope and to love the people around me in this place, and my faith in them that even we're not in the same track I believe that we have the same goal to be in Heaven's Paradise in the presence of God, of His angels and His Saints.

I believe that all of us needs love, needs hope, and also this important thing and that is faith. according to Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta who we have known on her title when she was still alive--physically, she was called the Living Saint, WHY? because she has a lot of FAITH. She believes that Faith in action is love, and the love in action is service which the world today really need.

Today my invitation is this; Let us put in action our HOPE, our LOVE, and our FAITH!

to be edited and finished... I'm already sleepy...(sigh...) good night es'te good morning

No comments: