Sunday, February 10, 2008

TOFILUK

TO FIll your heart with LUcK!


Who gave me chocolate?
a time when I am a bit exhausted or drained (if that is the right term) because of several things to do and to finish in a short period of time. But in God's goodness and grace a consolation came, somebody gave me chocolate and placed on the top of my table. (Ang babaw ng kaligayahan ko noh?)

What important for me then is not the chocolate nor the brand of the chocolate but the name and the note that is written there, as you see it says; Ramil TofiLuk ENJOY LIFE! this is perhaps what I have forgotten these past days, because of many activities, requirements, etc... I am neglecting to ENJOY LIFE despite of many things to be done for the greater glory of God. But you know what? but because there's something reminds me: the name of the chocolate and the notes of the one who gave me the chocolate I am now encouraging myself not just to do things for the sake of doing it, but enjoying doing it with my whole heart. this may not change my life but this might be improve the quality of my life and the life of the people around me in some ways.

LUCK (n): is a chance happening, or that which happens beyond a person's control. Luck can be good or bad.

Good luck is often with the man who doesn't include it in his plans.

Chocolate has become one of the most popular flavors in the world. Gifts of chocolate molded into different shapes have become traditional on certain holidays. Giving of chocolates to somebody has a meaning, it could be a symbol of thanks, sweetness, comfort, support, care, love, friendship, trust, loyalty, etc..., that is why it is the most used gifts next to flowers which is the sign of peace, love, serenity, and comfort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gud morning. I love the tofiluk thing. I really like the picture. hehehehehe... Smile. Enjoy the day...

link me please: http://kalakbaymo.blogspot.com / blog name: a million miles